GT DHi - Full Bike (£600)

The_Bandit

Dirt Disciple
For sale due to lack of use my GT DHi Team £600 + P&P or local pick up within the Edinburgh area.

Bike Specs:
GT DHi Team Frame (new bearings and dog-link in I-Drive)
Rockshox Boxxer Front fork - New Oils
Rockshox pro deluxe rear shock
Hope Headset - Brand New
Hayes disc Brakes - Just serviced
Funn Bars
Raceface DH Cranks
Tioga Pedals
MRP chaindevice (designed for the I-Drive)

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

carter711":1qcbgnae said:
Awesome bike, I've got a picture on my wall of Steve Peat riding one of these back in't day!

is that the white one with red and black decals?
if so wasnt that a proto and actually used some same tubing as the gt i drive xcr 1000
i.e top tube down tube i think

cyfa2809":15q5itkw said:
carter711":15q5itkw said:
Awesome bike, I've got a picture on my wall of Steve Peat riding one of these back in't day!

is that the white one with red and black decals?
if so wasnt that a proto and actually used some same tubing as the gt i drive xcr 1000
i.e top tube down tube i think

Yes, it was a prototype, but no, it didnt use any XCR tubing - just used the decals to confuse everyone - i have and still ride this ex - steve peat bike - which was indeed my dream bike back in the day since i watched him win the 98 or 99 (cant remember) national champs on it

in 2000 peaty rode the one above, in blue when gt changed their livery, and it was called the dhi

:cool:

did you get that on ebay or pinkbike or something? maybe even here
i recall seeing it
and your sure the tubing wasnt more ovalise than it is on the dhi?

Cheers for all the comments guys.

Ive always wanted a DHi ever since seeing Peaty ride them back in the good old days of downhill. And this bike has been a labour of love over the past 8 years sloooowly getting bits replaced on it.

It will be sad to see it go - but need the space in the garage for the next project.

Back