WANTED - Bike! £500 Budget

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
As title.

I thought I was going to be buying one of my 'top 10' but the sale has fallen through :( :( :( so I now have a budget of up to £500 to spend on something to put the smile back on my face!

I'll consider absolutely anything at the moment, so please post whatever you have to offer, along with a rough price if possible. I will pm you for more information if I'm interested.

Some important info - I'm 5'10". I'd like anything between a 15 - 18" frame and it MUST be in full working order (including pivots/bearings/bushes if it's a full susser).

Simple ;). Thanks

i am tempted to sell my inbred. 18" single sopeed. mavic crossland wheels, race face crank, reba sl fork. would be looking for £350

or my early proflex but i guess you are after somethg later than 92?

lewis1641":3rj7e0gs said:
i am tempted to sell my inbred. 18" single sopeed. mavic crossland wheels, race face crank, reba sl fork. would be looking for £350

or my early proflex but i guess you are after somethg later than 92?

I'm open to any suggestions. The Inbred would be a bit big though. I had a 16" and it was way too long for me. Thanks

Univega Ram 9FR.

Just being rebuilt in VG...

D521 on Hope bulb, Hope C2 with prolevers, Manitou Xvert 100mm

RS coupe deluxe...RF Turbines....new 950 cassette...

Great bike with an adjustable frame.

Would want approx £350.

Pics more info on request.

Regards K

Spencer":3ydd6fph said:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140767

and some money left over to pop some gears on

Dented, plus it's been repaired... I'd rather not take my chances.

Ive got a 17" Kona lavadome, xtr groupset, hope hubs, marzocchi z2. easton carbon bars etc. £435

If interested can arrange photo's

Cheers Jay

Latest posts

Back