1998 Rock Shox Sids (blue) - £120 ono

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
OK, so a bid on a Klein frame on Ebay I made and forgot about came in, so now I have to fund it - Doh!

Up for your delectation are:

98 Sids in blue. Great condition, a small scuff on one leg. Slider has some discoloration but it doesn't affect anything and is hidden by the boots in any case. Hold air/oil as far as I'm aware, as I've owned them for a couple of years but never ridden them. Bought from the forum (well swapped really - Paul Vandermoolen). I can include the original pump with the forks. Previous owner serviced them as I recall and the grease in the pics is the result of over exuberant application rather than anything to worry about. SID race decals were also on them when I got them, but aren't correct to my knowledge. I have a set of new decals made up by Gil_M that I'll include in the sale that cost me £20 alone. I've also got a spare set of legs that are mint aside from slight peeling of the decals at the back, but these will cost extra.
- Looking for £120 posted.

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

I've also got some pace rc36 Evo's in Ti Nitride, a syncros seatpost, chris king headset etc in another post:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1029845#1029845

I have more to sell - Onza Ho pedals with cleats - £30, Ringle H2O cages in purple (unmarked/new?) - £30, 42t Middleburn ring in purple (new) - £25, Venhill 50t chainring in blue (new) - £25, blue granny ring (middleburn I think) - £10, purple bling sti brake cable tensioners (new) - £10. If you want pics of any of these items, let me know and I'll post up with more detail.

Open to offers, trades etc - try me.

Thanks for looking.

Ian

Sold:

Forx Forx - Float RLT.
Lovely air fork, have apparently had the push upgrade (http://www.tftunedshox.com/faq/fox_forx.aspx#link3). This means no lockout, but improved damping, brake dive, rider bob etc. Fork is in great condition - some cable rub to rear of crown, a few chips here and there that I've touched in with the correct fox colour pen. Steerer is 200mm, 1 1/8 alloy. Will run disc or V, but V bolts will be required (I may have some somewhere, but can't promise). The protective stickers aren't hiding anything, just there for when I used the forks with discs (my other fox forks blew a seal on the mean streets of London).
- Looking for £170 posted - sold for £150.

Ringle H2O cage in blue (some marking) - £20

suburbanreuben":1j9ya528 said:
What's the travel on the Foxies? What year are they?
Does everything work properly?
Ta
Forks are 2004/5 and yes indeed, everything is working properly. I had them fitted to my RTS-1 that I recently sold. I've never ridden the forks hard off road or anything, just around local bridal paths and commons, so they should be in fine shape and give many years of valiant service.

Travel is 80mm - model of the fork is F80 RLT.

I've also got the owners manual which will be included in the sale.

Ian

Back