1999 Kona Stab Dee-lux Frame

jpd

Retro Newbie
Kona Stab Dee-lux 1999. Frame size is medium I think. I'm 6 foot 2 and it fits me fine. Rawed last autumn and cleaned off after every ride. All bearings solid without any play. No cracks or problems on any of the welds or anywhere else. No dents in the tubes

Will not come with the fox shock in the picture but I can supply the bushings for a fox shock and can include a Manitou swinger 3 way air shock, although I don't have bushings that fit the Kona frame for the airshock.

Headset and seatpost included. Collection only.

Looking for around £150

Attachments

• 100001533305857_90020.jpg
    100001533305857_90020.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,362
Couriers are easy to sort and only cost around £10-£15 to post frame. you can get a bike box free from a bike shop ;) ;)

I know but its the first thing I've sold on here and I want to ensure that everyone is happy with the condition of the frame for the price and all that sort of stuff.

Besides I'm in South Wales. There are so many fantastic trails here you could make a biking weekend of the collection!

In all seriousness I'm back and forward to Berkshire fairly often too so could arrange to meet up somewhere in that neck of the woods too?

jpd":3uknlkaz said:
I know but its the first thing I've sold on here and I want to ensure that everyone is happy with the condition of the frame for the price and all that sort of stuff.

Besides I'm in South Wales. There are so many fantastic trails here you could make a biking weekend of the collection!

In all seriousness I'm back and forward to Berkshire fairly often too so could arrange to meet up somewhere in that neck of the woods too?

do you go near newport???

Back