Giant ATX Team hardtail Frame &Forks &seatpost

D_XZ

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Prices include post to the UK. Other locations will have any additional postage added at cost.

SOLDKona Muni Mula rolling chassis
18” Muni Mula frame, some chips & stickers as pictured. Well used but no damage other than paint chips.
Comes with LX Front mech, cane creek s3 headset (less than 50 miles since fitted) Easton seatpost and saddle & Kona stem, 90mm high rise.
Asking 85 delivered or packaged with the following (not built)
Marzocchi Bomber forks, work fine.
LX crank, pedals and red Talon chainrings. Chainrings excellent but pedals are a bit rough and tight on the crank (might need a vice to get off) Shimano sealed BB fine bearings.
LX rear wheel on Mavic 517 rim. Rigida front wheel (el cheapo). Slick commuter tyres included.
9speed cassette HG50
9 speed deore shifters and rear mech.
Deore VBrakes, very good condition with v good pads. Few minor chips as pictures.
Easton EA70 bars.
Just needs chain & cables to build up. £140
Parts will be for sale separately later if not taken with the frame

Giant ATX Team frame, 19”Very light frame. I rode it with a 110 stem and found it very fast and agile. Comes up a little small for a 19” frame which is the only reason I’m selling it as I’m really a 20” rider who tries to ride 19’s for the better handling!
This has a fairly short top tube and low BB and actually has the same standover as the Muni Mula when built up. See link below for geometry details. Takes Discs or V-brakes.

There are a few minor cosmetic scuffs op the top coat which i've pictured and one minor fingernail size ding just before the 'A' in the close up pic where the white undercoat shows. The dent just looks like a scuff but can be felt when running a finger over it. Nothing that worries me at all but I try to be accurate in my descriptions.

Comes with Cane Creek integrated headset with good bearings (replaced last year) and Easton EA70 layback seatpost and Judy SL’s in good condition (as pictured). £110 delivered

http://archive.giant-bicycles.com/it/030.000.000/030.000.000.asp?year=2001&model=9711

Giant Pics:

Attachments

• IMG_4361.JPG
    IMG_4361.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 4,006
  • IMG_4359.JPG
    IMG_4359.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 4,005
  • IMG_4358.JPG
    IMG_4358.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 4,006
  • IMG_4357.JPG
    IMG_4357.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 4,006
I believe it's a 99 as it seems to fit the catalogue colour, but I can't be certain as I got it about 3 years ago. It does not have a disc mount if that helps.

The forks don't seem to have a model on them, only a year - 2001. They have air valves on the top of both legs and are fairly weighty. I got these used around a year ago when I was building up the Muni Mula for a friend to ride while visiting.

Both so nice!

If you go down the split route can I be a vulture and register interest on the LX rear wheel on Mavic 517 rim?

Latest posts

Back