F/S 1998 Cannondale M400 16"

krankers

Senior Retro Guru
This bike was bought new from On Your Bike in birmingham by a mate, and then I bought it off him in 2004. There isn't too much left of the original bike so here is the spec.

frame - 16" CAD2 USA made frame. No dents or dings, a few small scratches here and there but overall very clean for a bike of this age. Original Dia Compe aheadset fitted.

forks - Rock Shox Judy T2 - 100mm travel. Post & disc mounts for brakes. Condition like frame is very clean with some small marks.

Wheels - Mavic D521 SUP rims laced to shimano LX hubs with double butted spokes. Wheels were built by merlin cycles. Still run sweet and very true and are virtually unmarked. Fitted with 8 speed Shimano cassette, x-lite camlock skewers and great condition Michelin country rock tyres.

Brakes - Magura raceline Johnny T edition. Very clean and work great.

Chainset - L&M crank with FSA rings. Can't remember when I bought this crank but haven't seen too many like it. Very light and well made. Shimano UN72 bottom bracket fitted and DMR V8 pedals. STX RC rear mech.

Azonic riser bars, Azonic style 70mm stem and Amoeba Headlock. Sunline mushroom grips and Sachs wavy grip shifter.

Selle Italia Tri-matic 2 gel saddle with manganese rails, saddle has a few marks but nothing serious. Deda metal stik seat post and Hope red seat clamp.

I have been running the bike with just the back gears hence the set up, but will include the original front mech, and a matching shifter with the bike. Will also swap the riser bars for the original flat bars if buyer prefers.

Price is £350 and bike is in Birmingham. Would prefer pick up, or buyer to arrange courier. Would also consider splitting if there was any interest in the larger parts. Would do full price list if and when.

dale1.jpg

dale2.jpg

dale3.jpg

dale4.jpg

dale5.jpg

dale6.jpg

dale8.jpg

dale7.jpg

Back