Some stuff and Suntour XC Pro thumbies

Student Bob

Old School Hero
I can't be ar$ed with creating a new pre-98 For Sale thread, and this lot could do with a bump anyway, so here's a potential treat for those bored enough to be on the FS or W 1998 section....

Suntour XC Pro thumbies, 7/8 spd, indexed or friction, 152gr. These were top of the Suntour range and lot’s prettier than the industrial shimano equivalent :D in terms of era, they sat in the Suntour range pretty much unchanged between 1993 to 1995 AFAIK.

I’m after £40 posted via PP gift.

Clicky piccie….

And here's the rest of my tat....

All prices are posted within the UK. PP gift. PMs etc. First come first served!!

Shims - one BNIB in USE 25.0-26.8 £6 and one NOS nameless 27.2-31.8 £5
IMG_3269.jpg

Flite ti – photo makes it look worse than it is! It’s in really good condition, having had my skinny arse on it for about 20 dry miles. No scuffs or marks. £30
IMG_3261.jpg

2001 Schwinn Homegrown Pro 17” with headset and ti brake bosses £150

These frames were the weight-weenies wet dream when they came out, the lightest alloy frame available at a skinny 2.9lbs. Mine is slightly heavier at about 3.3lbs due to the new shiny pearl white Bob Jackson respray, but it still built into a 17lbs bike….

Other, less important, numbers include…. 19” CTT about 16 1/4” CTC 22” TT, BB is 73mm, takes a 31.8mm front mech and 26.8mm seatpost.

This DOES include the brand new Schwinn/Cane Creek ICBM headset, ‘cos you’ll be needing one, and the titanium brake bosses. I’ve also got the headtube and seat tube badges which’ll be included, but no stickers, as I haven’t found any on eBay yet – although they do come up.

Frame is in generally good condition, but there are a two dinks on the downtube – I’ve pictured the worst and the other was hard to photo as it was so small.

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

Back