Rond Magura Quake Air forks £60

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
For sale, some very tidy Rond Magura Quake forks from 2001 with 70mm of travel.
These are fantastic forks, very light (1450gm) with superb , easily adjustable , damping, and very positive steering.
Steerer is 1 1/8", 210mm long,, seals and stanchions are perfect, and they NEVER need pumping up once you've found your ideal.
Condition is pretty damn good, with only the odd decal scuff, and some brake hose rub to the crown.
axle-crown distance is very low at 430mm, so can be used with barely corrected frames.
V brake (bosses included, just not fitted in pics) or IS disc fitting for up to 205mm disc!.
Lovely forks, but needs must...
£95 posted. NOW £75,, NOW £60
Probably the best forks available at the time.

Attachments

• 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 5,086
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 5,087
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 5,085
  • 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 5,086
Are these still for sale? just crashed my bike yesterday and snaped the steerer out of the crown! So I need a replacement set of Rond's :)

Mine were a set of Quake comp 75's sprung, were quite nice :(

Sorry, I'm hanging on to them. They've gone back on the Dekerf...
There were two pairs on Ebay last week. I'm not sure if they sold, so it might be worth checking recent auctions. Not sure how you do that, but apparently it can be done.

suburbanreuben":1gjdny8b said:
There were two pairs on Ebay last week. I'm not sure if they sold, so it might be worth checking recent auctions. Not sure how you do that, but apparently it can be done.

In advanced search, tick the box for 'completed listings' (or words to that effect) ;)

suburbanreuben":2jenqk2d said:

Ok thanks for letting me know, I checked ebay but must be gone, I may have a lead from someone else here though....

Back