Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
ALL PRICES INCLUSE POSTAGE. PAYPAL GIFT ONLY

Deore M510 front mech: 34.9 dual pull £7 - very good condition, very little use

IMGP5181.jpg

IMGP5182.jpg

sold stuff:
DMR Saddle ( i think Expert): good condition, small crack at the back: £5 - given away :)
LX Front mech: 34.9 with spacers or 28.6 - dual pull. very good condition £8 - SOLD
Tektro Auriga Comp brake and lever (twin piston). used,slightly bent lever. might have a bit of a leak. needs bleeding/refilling.its all fitted up as a rear brake think i have the caliper adapter plus bolts for it too: £5 SOLD
Deore M510 shifters, broken window and missing bottom cover on left hand shifter. both still fully function :) spares or repair: £5 - SOLD PP
Ritchey ZMAX Megabite 26 x 1.95, good amount of tread left. good all round condition: £6.50
Continental Escape 26 x 2.10, good condition, a fair amount of tread left, includes inner tube - no punctures IIRC: 6.50
DDM wheel set, disc only, 6 hole hubs, cheap hack wheels - in very good condition, a bit on the heavy side, but pretty robust £20 inc P&P includes disc on rear wheel (160mm tektro - good condition. lots of life left in it - I'VE ALSO NOW CLEANED THESE UP. SMALL AMOUNT OF RUST ON A FEW OF THE SPOKES
SRAM 5.0 rear mech (used on 9speed) good condition. some use: £5 - SOLD
Deore M510 shifters 9x3. good clean conditon almost like new :) all intact just been serviced. £6.50 - see pic at the bottom - SOLD
random front mech spacer - KARMA - TAKEN
STX RC spare bits: karma

hi. the random mech spacers - is this to downsize 34.9 to 31.8mm ? if so then would be very useful - so yes please !

trek_y":1ypsyumr said:
hi. the random mech spacers - is this to downsize 34.9 to 31.8mm ? if so then would be very useful - so yes please !

i do believe it came off one of my 34.9 mechs, so yeah, you can 'ave this :) wish people would buy some of my other stuff though...need the fundage!!! :p
suppose thats the 'price' you pay for offering karma bits :roll:

thanks for that - i did buy your stx cranks recently so hope that makes you feel better ?!! ;) errrm ... so can i have the barrel adjuster bits too ?

Interested in the wheels, and the LX mech with the spacers, can't see pics as I'm blocked at work. Will PM when I get home. Ta.

SRAM 5.0 rear mech (used on 9speed) good condition. some use: £5

Be rude not to :D

Any of the shifter spares that are left would be appreciated too please?

PM how you'd like funds delivered :cool:

Trek-y, pedro - YHPM

Stew - PM me later, i can send more pics of the LX mech as the one on the thread is a bit shyte. its in very splendid condition :) RE: the wheels, i do have pending interest, but i should know the score by home time :)

Latest posts

Back