Various - Juicy 3, bars, chain cage, seatpost, cassettes

haydnw

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Need to get rid of the following. All prices include basic postage at buyer's risk (i.e. second class with proof of postage). There should be a link to my feedback thread in my signature somewhere.

Avid Juicy 3 - £15 - SOLD
Has had old jammed pistons drilled out and new ones fitted. Seem to be working fine but not had them on a bike so can't guarantee. Hose length sufficient for front brake. Comes with post-to-IS mount adapter. Includes a 165mm disc.

DMR Chain Cage - £7
No sure what diameter seat-tube it's designed for; no shims included but I just padded it out with a bit of old inner tube. Good condition but could do with a clean; washers are a little rusty. Note there is a small piece of metal body which had snapped off above the left hand top bolt securing the body to the mount. Still perfectly solid and not affecting function in any way. Only noticed on close inspection!
chaincage.jpg

Hope Seat Clamp - £8
31.8mm. As new (used on one ride). Standard nut and bolt replaced with something a little stronger.
seatclamp.jpg

Black riser handlebars - £5
720 mm wide. Reasonable condition, a few scratches. Standard size, not oversize.

Mr Control silver riser handlebars - £5
650 mm wide. Reasonable condition, a few scratches. Standard size, not oversize.
bars.jpg

Seatpost 25.4mm - £7
Pretty much new - dropped into the seatpost of a Trailstar once and evidently too narrow! Length 320mm.
seatpost.jpg

V-brake - £4
Dia-compe DP7 level (left-hand) and no-name calipers. Definitely needs new pads.
brakea.jpg

brakeb.jpg

Shimano FH-M290 freehub body - £6
Brand new and still in packet.
freehub.jpg

Shimano 8 speed cassette - £6
CS-HG50 8sp 11T - ??T. Seems to be in good condition.
cassette1.jpg

7 speed cassette - £4
Seems in reasonable nick.
cassette2.jpg

Avid Juicy 3 - £15
Has had old jammed pistons drilled out and new ones fitted. Seem to be working fine but not had them on a bike so can't guarantee. Hose length sufficient for front brake. Comes with post-to-IS mount adapter. Includes a 165mm disc.

Will take this,pm me your paypal details.

DMR Chain Cage - £8
No sure what diameter seat-tube it's designed for; no shims included but I just padded it out with a bit of old inner tube. Good condition but could do with a clean; washers are a little rusty.

I will take this 10pound postage to Sweden?

Thanks Jamie

Back