Feedback Pro Ultralight Repair Stand *BRAND NEW*

Pete

Retro Guru
Bought for me at Xmas by the ex but I'd already got a Park Tool Team Race PRS21 Workstand on the way in a sale. I don't need 2 nor do i want this one from her!!!

Willing to take £170 ONO DELIVERED BUT AM OPEN TO OFFERS

It's totaly brand new and in the box. I've only opend it up to see what it's like and try my road bike in the stand.

Really solid, really stable and looks very very sexy.

The Ultimate Pro Ultralight Repair Stand was designed for racers and mechanics who need a pro-quality stand that packs as small as possible. The Slide Lock Clamp can be simply slid into position, then tightened. Releasing is just as easy, just loosen the knob a turn then slide out the jaw. The Pro Ultralight Repair Stand has a stable tripod design, aluminium quick release clamps and a folding head.

Features:
• Clamp - Slide Lock
• Clamp opening - 19 mm - 48 mm
• Clamp rotation - 360º Clutch, folds for storage
• Stand material - Anodized aluminium
• Work height - 965 mm - 1475 mm
• Folded size - 165 mm x 965 mm
• Load capacity - 27 kg (60 lbs)
• Weight - 4.5 kg
• Colour - Red & Black

22202.jpg

Pete":2e49b0kj said:
Bought for me at Xmas by the ex but I'd already got a Park Tool Team Race PRS21 Workstand on the way in a sale. I don't need 2 nor do i want this one from her!!!

It's totaly brand new and in the box. I've only opend it up to see what it's like and try my road bike in the stand.

Really solid, really stable and looks very very sexy.

The Ultimate Pro Ultralight Repair Stand was designed for racers and mechanics who need a pro-quality stand that packs as small as possible. The Slide Lock Clamp can be simply slid into position, then tightened. Releasing is just as easy, just loosen the knob a turn then slide out the jaw. The Pro Ultralight Repair Stand has a stable tripod design, aluminium quick release clamps and a folding head.

Features:
• Clamp - Slide Lock
• Clamp opening - 19 mm - 48 mm
• Clamp rotation - 360º Clutch, folds for storage
• Stand material - Anodized aluminium
• Work height - 965 mm - 1475 mm
• Folded size - 165 mm x 965 mm
• Load capacity - 27 kg (60 lbs)
• Weight - 4.5 kg
• Colour - Red & Black

22202.jpg

Awesome xmas present.

All I got was a book, on Chris Evans :roll:

keitht":3fzgmotp said:
Does this clamp on the frame only..or can it be used to clamp onto the seatpost as well ?

K

Can clamp on any part of the bike. Seat tube, top tube, down tube, seat post

The clutch is the section which clamps to the bike and this moves 360*

Back