FS Chris King/DT Ti spoke wheel, X-Lite Alto Pro Bar-ends

OldFatTi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Front wheel: Chris King Classic hub, DT Titanium spokes, Bontrager Valiant rim

All brand new parts, professionally handbuilt 3-cross.

This wheel has done 4 rides, so is as new bar of course braking marks to rim sidewalls.

Hub is the latest generation Chris King Classic in black, 32-hole, rim-brake only, no ugly disc mounts! ;)

Spokes are 32 of DT's finest titanium examples in brushed natural ti

Rim is a Bonty Valiant 32h in black with machined silver sidewalls. The Valiant is equivalent to a Mavic X517 and is regarded as the one of the best overall XC rims in the states.

Actual weight is 655g!

Obviously cost a fortune with the new CK hub and DT Titanium spokes, but looking for £130 + post.

That's a bargain considering that this very hub is now £148 alone!! And DT Titanium spokes aren't cheap either!!

DCP_4762.jpg

DCP_4763.jpg

DCP_4764.jpg

DCP_4765.jpg

DCP_4766.jpg

DCP_4767.jpg

X-Lite Alto Pro I bar-ends

The very first welded stubbie-pro direct from X-Lite in 1992-93!

Superlight polished alloy, titanium bolts, special threads, domed ends, OCS clamps.

These have been lightly used but are in mint condition, nearest to NOS you will find!

These are the earliest version with the rare full smooth polished finished, not knurled or logo'd.

£40 ono posted

DCP_4714.jpg

DCP_4715.jpg

hey

interested in front wheel.. but want to know spoke length if if you happen to know rim erd..? :) don't have another bontrager rim alike this one??

thanks

biocandy":28doq90o said:
hey

interested in front wheel.. but want to know spoke length if if you happen to know rim erd..? :) don't have another bontrager rim alike this one??

thanks

IRD is 539

Sorry I only have one... you can still find Valiant rims though! :)

I have a matching black Chris King 32h rear hub though if required!

thanks for info.. supercool with ti spokes, would be soo sweet :) but these are 3-4mm too short for me i'm afraid.. i'll pass.. sorry.. good luck with sale though

Back