Lots of modern gubbins- Even more added

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
All parts in great condition, only a few months old and have had very little use.

Pr almost new Kenda Nevegal 2.5 Stick-E folding tyres. Stick like sh** to a blanket. Great on wet rocks and roots. Probably less than 60 miles on these and as new £32 for the pair.

ControlTech low riser bar in white. 31.8 and 660mm wide. Some paint damage where levers mount but look as good as new when fitted £15SOLD

Pr Halo/Hope wheels. Gunsmoke Pro II hubs on white Halo Tornado AM rims. A few light scuffs on the rims but still straight and true. Again, pretty low milage so no issues. Rear is bolt in, front is currently QR but comes with adaptors to change to 20mm Maxle. Front includes matching Hope gunsmoke QR. Very nice wheels and white looks really pimpy! £120

Thomson layback seatpost 30.9 410mm, black, brand new and still bagged £35

Fizik Gobi XM wingflex saddle. 2 rides old and unmarked. Very comfy and very light. Cost a fortune, yours for £40

XT M772-RD rear mech, very good, a few very light marks here and there but no slop or wear. £30 SOLD PP

XT M770-SL RH 9 speed shifter, 3 months old and unmarked. £22 SOLD

XT 11-32 9 speed cassette, 4-5 rides old £30 inc a 9 speed KCNC chain

Middleburn 34t 5 arm compact ring. Hardcoat, slickshift. One ride old and as new £20.SOLD PP

Singlespeed Kit, Chris King 16T cog (brand new), Velosolo Rasta spacer kit (brand new) and Token alloy lockring (fitted then scuffed on removal) £30

NS Bikes Stubby stem, 1 1/8th, 35mm, 31.8 bar. Fitted and used once £20

E13 SS+ Chainguide and bash ring set up ISCG. Used just a few times, still really good with no major marks. Bash ring is at home so pic to follow later. £50 includes adaptor for BB mounting.

I'd have had the mech and the shifter if I'd seen... gotta get in fast, haven't you?

Can I dib the mech pending pics please?

Here you go

66e18597.jpg

Back