FS: 2009 Boardman Team Full Suspension Frame - SOLD

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Really rather enjoying my Ragley Blue Pig modern hardtail so my venture into full suspension never gets ridden. So up for sale is a very nice Boardman Team full suspension frame, 2009 model. Light weight four bar linkage with 120mm of travel. I acquired the frame brand new, it was an insurance replacement and the parts removed by the original owner and put on another frame. Since in my ownership it has been built and ridden only a handful of times and is in excellent condition.

Frame is size large which is 20" c-t on the seat tube and a 24.2" effective top tube length. Frame is offered with FSA integrated headset, SRAM X9 front mech (shimano will not fit), Fox RP23 rear shock with pro-pedal (much better than the Rock Shox Monarch that comes as standard), Hope quick release seat clamp and Race Face Evolve XC seatpost. Also thrown in will be a full set of grey XTR gear cable outers all the correct length to fit the frame.

£275 + postage. SOLD

It's because you admitted to enjoying a Ragley - no one's talking to you now... :p :LOL:

Hard to imagine loving something from Halfrauds, but I really think you could make an exception for this, looks very cool & I remember they reviewed amazingly well :cool:

elPedro666":3gm4clpn said:
It's because you admitted to enjoying a Ragley - no one's talking to you now... :p :LOL:

The cheek of it! ;) The Ragley is a lot of fun and good value too!

elPedro666":3gm4clpn said:
Hard to imagine loving something from Halfrauds, but I really think you could make an exception for this, looks very cool & I remember they reviewed amazingly well :cool:

It's a great frame, well made and well rated. You interested?

Love my mmmBop, don't you worry ;)

Not for me I'm afraid, we have 'space issues' :shock: just thought it deserved some love! :cool:

elPedro666":30d5fbxc said:
Love my mmmBop, don't you worry ;)

Looked at the MmmBop but prefer the feel of steel!

elPedro666":30d5fbxc said:
Not for me I'm afraid, we have 'space issues' :shock: just thought it deserved some love! :cool:

No worries, looks like it may end up on eBay! :(

Couldn't stomach the extra weight of the BP I'm afraid, I'm running 2.35s so harsh isn't an issue, plus there's all the steel a man could ever need available on this very pages... :LOL: Unreal how capable they actually are though, really quite scary how hard/fast you can push them once you've realised!

Sure the Boardman will get plenty of attention on the 'bay anyway, best of luck with it!

Now, better get back to some retro love before I get myself banished to STW... :LOL:

Back