Magura HS33s (evolution mounts) - SOLD

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I bought these as a spare set just in case the Tomacs I bought failed later in life. They are now just taking up space and as I need some space, I thought I'd offer them back up for sale. I think I paid £35 posted for them, so thats what I'm looking for.

They are fully working and come with all the mounting hardware (I've pictured everything, but as I have never had a set of these before, or even fitted these, perhaps someone could confirm that everything is present). One of the brakes had the lines disconnected when removed so it will need fluid and a bleed. The other seems to work as it should.

They have been resprayed in a stealth matt black, and the job isn't bad, but just so you are aware, if you look inside the levers, you will see the original red paint (were they tomacs?). This is not visible when mounted though.

A used set of pads are also included.

The straddle line is missing in the pic, I have a length of magura hose, so will cut a bit off and include it.

So there you have it, a full set of Magura HS33s for £35 posted.

Any questions, let me know.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2364.JPG
    IMG_2364.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • IMG_2366.JPG
    IMG_2366.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,172
  • IMG_2365.JPG
    IMG_2365.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,172
  • IMG_2363.JPG
    IMG_2363.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,172
And some more pics

Attachments

• IMG_2368.JPG
    IMG_2368.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,169
  • IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 1,169
  • IMG_2367.JPG
    IMG_2367.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,169
Still available, but vultures circling for splits/bits. Anyone interested in keeping the set together like a proper family?

can i add myself to the que of vultures please. im intrested in the dog bone bolts for the quickrelease mounts.

thanks

Back