Hope brake bolt

jskdog

Senior Retro Guru
Does anyone have any spare bolts to connect the brake line to an old hope lever?Not sure what model the lever is but iv attached a picture. Its leaking from this bolt and iv removed it and found it to be badly damaged.

Attachments

• brake_lever.jpg
    brake_lever.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 971
Just give Hope a call. They're spot on and I'm sure they'd pop one in the post for you. Their number is: 01282 851200.

Thanks for that, I rang and they said they dont deal with parts directly and to use the dealer locator to find the nearest dealer and buy one from them.
Think this is the part HBSP47 90 DEG BOLT ill try having a search online.

WOW! They said that? i rang them up to see if they sold those retainer clips that hold the spacers on 20mm bolt through hubs , they just took my details and sent them in the post , really great service.

isnt that a banjo bolt? (probably wrong)
if it is though, meaure it up and get a generic one (goodridge?)

i can get them from my local bike shop but that would mean i would have to post it to you so would take awhile

Yeah they said to use their dealer locator to find the nearest dealer and ask them, they really didnt seem that bothered not the best customer service iv received.
Thanks for the offer dan iv found one online so hopefully that will come in the next few days.
Yeah its the 90 degree bolt thats what hope call it anyway.

just need the bolt, it seems to have sheared where the hole is near the top of the thread.

you are in the uk right ? if yes pm me your name & address and i'll post you one for free / karma :D :D :D :D :D

Back