GT I-drive 2.0 frame, large - possible swaps listed

BarneyRubble

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi All,

I bought this the other day when an urge to buy something full-suss overtook my brain and forced me to spend money that I really shouldn't be spending! It came from the thread here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ight=drive and if Scarface doesn't mind I have included his link to pics below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39269101@N05/

The frame is exactly as described by Scarface in the original advert and it p#sses me off that I need to sell it, but I have to be realistic about the cost of building it to the standard I would like. :(

I am looking for £90 posted, which is exactly what I paid.

PM first then post in the thread please and paypal "gift" or "money owed" for payment. :)

EDIT - just remembered that whilst I am skint and should probably do what my Wife says and sell this; I am in need of a couple of bits to complete a build so am open to swaps; they are:
A complete Chris King Headset (1"1/:cool: in black, silver, pewter or green
An 1"1/8 Syncros a-head stem in black, minimal rise but long at 130mm ish.

Let me know if you can help...

id be interested in shock pending price (in january), but you probably dont want to split it :?

Barney, have been havin a think about this frame but as its a large i was worried about the sizing. I'm 5'11, what do u reckon??

Is it coming with headset and seatpost as per scarface's original ad?

If so I'm interested!

Thanks

v12jat, this frame would be fine for you the top effective tube is the same size as an 18" bike if i remember correctly it was 22". As long as you adjust the seatpost accordingly you'll be fine :)

sounds ok, my giant is a medium but tbh i think its a 19" anyway!!

when you had it built up scarface, what travel forks were you running?

barney - can i take this. PM me your payment details!

would be fairly steep at 120mm but just get away with it

iirc these came with 100mm sids i think (or that might have been next model up)

Back