Marzocchi Monster Ts price drop £110 sold

ferrit

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Next in Ferrits great sell off is my Orange Mr O I was building up, this is for sale as frame and forks or as individual parts.

I need to keep the headset, crank, bb, brakes, pedals, grips ,wheels, but the rest is up for grabs. I also need the saddle but will swap it out for another new Charge Spoon in black

The Mr O frame came to me in a well used condition, it was stripped and re powder coated in RAL 7002, pivot bearings were renewed with SKF bearings. These are one size fits all frame although I believe it roughly equates to an 18". Adjustable travel from 6 - 8 " in the rear

It currently has a Hope headset fitted but I need that so will replace with a new FSA Pig.

Forks are destickered Marzocchi Monster Ts from 2000. I bought these to match this frames travel they are in good condition but there is a very minor scuff on one stanchion but its bearly there if you touch it. They were sold to me as have a weepy seal on one leg but it doestn appear to be a major issue.

Stem is a new Spank Spike and bars are o/s DMR wingbars

Seatpost is a 31.6 Thomson which has some insertion marks.

If this goes as a job lot I will take £290 posted

If it gets split I would like the prices below, but I wont sell the smaller bits off before the frame/fork

Frame I would like £150 posted for this sold
Monster Ts I would like £110 posted for these
Bar/Stem combo £30
Thommo seatpost £20 sold

Summer2010builds004.jpg

Summer2010builds002.jpg

Summer2010builds024.jpg

Heres a link to the brochure in the Gallery,

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... ed681db095

PRICE DROP £110 POSTED

Sweeeet :cool:

Would love this but feel that the salt flats of Suffolk would be too much for it :oops:

Those Monster T's are unreal :shock:

Santa if you read this .....

Buy it you know you want it. :twisted:

Stick some full length mudguards and slicks on and it will make a good commuter ;)

Would love that but not my first choice of colour :oops:

And with Chrimbo just round the corner :?

If its still here on the 25th (when I get money in cards) gimme a shout ( but be ready to haggle :LOL: )
cos you gazumpped me when you bought it !

Free bump
Awsome frame :cool:

G

Im sure somebody will get in there before Christmas :roll:

Looks cool as fook :cool:

Axels not really a prob as im sure i can space mine out 2.5mm either side or just enough to get it tight :LOL:

if a 2.7" fits , hopefully a 3.0" Gazzaloddi will squeeze in?

G

if i had £150 sitting you would'nt have that frame and it would be orange by now :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back