Swift frame sold. 29er Hope Pro 2 Wheels available £240

ferrit

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Singular Swift sold
I didn’t think I would ever do this but needs must, Mrs F and I have another nipper on the way and impending move to a smaller house so I need to seriously thin down my bikes.

So up for sale is my pride and joy, a 2010 Singular Swift in size medium, it’s really is in fantastic nick as it hasn’t been used for much rough work at all. The paint is virtually unblemished and has been copter taped from new. It’s currently running single speed but has been geared in the past.
I will throw in a set of Exotic Carbon forks colour matched to the frame if the bike sells in one piece

The Hope brakes currently have alloy levers on but I would replace these with the original Carbon jobbies.

There are a few bits I want to keep but these would be replaced if the bike sells as a whole, namely the Brooks Ti Swift saddle replaced with a Charge Spoon, Thomson seatpost replaced with something usable, probably a kalloy, the Brooks grips to be replaced by some new Superstar lock on grips an caps.

I want to try and move this on as a whole so won’t look at splitting for a few weeks

If you dont know about Singular or are wondering about sizing heres the link to their Website

http://www.singularcycles.com/swift.html

Build details as follows

Frame: Singular Swift (medium)

Fork: Singular Swift Reynolds 520 rigid (will throw in a set of Exotic Carbon 29er forks colour matched in Swift blue)

Headset: Hope gunsmoke
Stem: Hope 90mm 10degree rise
Handlebar: On One Mary chromo
Grips: Brooks (to be replaced by new Superstar lockons)
Brakes: Hope Minis X2 Pro with 160mm gunsmoke sawtooth floating rotors
Brake Pads: - Hope
Brake Cables: Hope braided
Cassette: Admel 16t, Velosolo spacer kit
Chain: SRAM 991
Cranks: Middleburn RS7 sq taper
Crank Bolts: n/a
Chainrings: Surly stainless 32 tooth
Chainring bolts:A2Z
Bottom Bracket: Phil Wood Eccentric BB with Shimano UN 54
Pedals: MKS MT Alloy cages

Hub Skewers: A2Z Titanium
Rims: Halo Freedom disc 29er
Hubs Hope Pro2 in red
Spokes: Sapim
Tyres: Halo twin rail 29ers
Saddle: Brooks (To be replaced with as new Charge Spoon in Brown)
Seatpost: Thomson (to be replaced with Kalloy)
Seatpost Binder: Surly Stainless

To build from fresh would cost in excess of £1800 so this is a give away for a mint example. More pics available on request.

I don’t want to post this in one piece so would prefer collection from Preston or Blackpool, alternatively arrange your own courier.

Summer2010builds117.jpg

Frame now sold I am afraid :cry:

Halo Freedom Disc 29er rims hand built on Hope Pro 2 hubs with Sapim spokes by Lifecycles (Bolton)

Fitted with as new Halo Twin Rail 29ers and A2Z Ti Qrs

These really are mint not a mark on them and low low mileage £240 posted

Will sell without rubber and QRs for £200

Back