Downhill Rig Azonic HED Hope Mr Dirt rolling chassis

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I really need to concentrate on my fledging business so I'm selling up this rolling chassis and my recently imported IBIS frame..see seperate thread.

So...this rolling chassis compromises of:-

Azonic VR frame c/w Helix Pro shock
Mr Dirt Triple By-pass forks
HED rims laced to faded red Hope Big'Un hubs
Hope C2 brakes
ART stem (I think the steerer is cut too short to fit another stem, but I havn't tried, just measured)
Azonic (I think) riser bars

Main frame is in superb condition, rear triangle has a few chips 'n stuff but not too chablis.
Hubs are faded and front needs new bearing. There is some cosmetic 'damage' to the wheels.
Everything seems fine but you might need to re-grease the pivots and have a look at the shock and refresh the fork oil.

This is collection from Central Cardiff only.

I have some more pictures for those seriously interested etc, please pm me.

No headset fitted...this is mocked up...the top fork crown will sit higher up the legs.

£450 on collection

Picture127.jpg

Picture128.jpg

Picture132.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Nice bike, just hope your new buisiness is selling wines or else you have one hell of a drink problem there :LOL: :LOL:

Hope the sale goes well :D

I could be interested in this but as much as i love the SFA, i think Cardiff is too far for me to collect.

Looks cool though.

Dr S":o871ju4w said:
I could be interested in this but as much as i love the SFA, i think Cardiff is too far for me to collect.

Looks cool though.

Maybe I'll look into postage in the New Year...two boxes etc. Too busy to do anything now and let's face it...no-one is collecting parcels now.

Cash on collection is king though...do it today and you can have it for £???

You want 50 quid for the wheels harry

That's a very generous offer MM...I'll consider it for a nano second ;)

Thanks for the interest chaps...off for another 14 hour day..happy days!

Not familiar with these... silly place for a shock though!

God those wheels are nice...

ramstein-dh":a4j4eerv said:
would you sell the forks on there own buddy?
If so please pm me with price and i can collect asap.

cheers

Jason

Jason
The forks use an odd axle...17mm from memory. Unless you already have the hubs I would suggest you need the custom Hope Big';un hubs as well. The front needs new bearings.
Also, what steerer length do you need...what's the headtube on the frame you fancy using the forks on?
Cheers
Carl

Hello Carl

The head tube on my bike is 110mm , 17mm axle hmm the frame i just bought has a rear 20mm axle so no worries as i will need a pair of weird hubs.
Just wondering what travel they are and do they function ok.
Also i price if you would sell.

cheers

Jason

Back