Various hope bits inc stem, rotors, seatpost clamps, topcaps

ferrit

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Used but boxed Hope XC Stem – 110mm 10 deg - £32.50 posted.
A real oddity this one, the laser etching on the main stem has been done upside down to allow the stem to be run as a drop for road bars. NOTE its for 25.4 bars though!!!. This however doesn’t stop it being run the right way up. The logos would be upside down though!

DSCF1187.jpg

New in packaging Hope QR Seat Clamps – Gunsmoke – 30mm & 36.4mm - £11 each posted.
Minty unused condition.

Unused Hope top Caps one blue, one gunsmoke - £5 posted each.

Used Hope Sawtooth rotors – 160/140mm Gunsmoke £15 each posted. Or £25 the pair
Loads of life left in these, the 140mm is in ace nick the 160 has some marks from removing a stuck rotor bolt. Doesn’t affect performance.

DSCF1191.jpg

[/b]

No its not a road stem, its definately the same as the normal Hope mtb stem, it has a solid face plate, the etching isnt flip flop and it matches my other Hope mtb stems exactly in size, shape, machining etc. The only difference is the upside down laser etching.

Edit -

Just posted these pictures up of the Road stem and my stem side by side, you can see the difference in the machining to the steerer clamp, mine being machined with 3 pockets and the road stem only twice. I assume as the stack height on the mtb stem being higher.

Also at the bar clamp the mtb has a lot more metal than the road stem and the shape of the head is quite different.
3476-10427-main-19480-2-90.jpg

DSCF1185.jpg

Back