FS: '07/'08 Orange Evo8 - Unridden and Unused

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
'07-'08 Orange Evo8 - unused
What to buy someone with half a dozen fully-built bikes, a handful of frames and tons of bits? A new MTB? Maybe so, but if you're going to throw money at a bike for someone that's very particular about their cycles its probably a good idea to run it by them first before splashing out...

Up for sale is this new, unused, unridden Orange Evo8. The bike has been outside - I rode it up-and-down the street when I was first presented with it (when I realised just it was far too big for me)- and then it went to go and live in the room where I keep all my other bikes. So: zero offroad miles, maybe half a mile in its lifetime. The bike is completely unmarked, exactly as it was when it came out of the shop - the reflectors are still fitted to the wheels...

Spec
Evo8 disc-specific frame in white - 19" centre-to-top;
Rock Shox Tora forks with a lock-out;
Avid Juicy disc brakes;
Shifters and front mech are LX, rear mech is XT; Truvativ Firex chainset;
Shimano hubs laced to Sunn rims.

If anyone is interested in anything specific about the bike or would like something in particular photographing please let me know. In the meantime, here are some sub-zero photos of the bike in the snow as it gets its first glimpse of daylight in two years.

Looking for £600, which will include the bike being packed in a box by my LBS and couriered to your house. Alternatively, if anyone wants to come and look at it, I'm in Hull.

Back