Almost new wheels and tyres, a stem and a BRA!!!!

Chris D

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
These are for sale. Please feel free too ask questions and make sensible offers should you feel the need.

All prices include postage. And money refunded if you feel the item is not as described.

Marzocchi Z1 '98. Some damage too decals and paint from use. V Brake or disc. No apparent leaks but I have not used these. I removed them from a bike I bought off here without riding them. Seem very smooth when compressed by hand. Steerer length 185mm. £85 SOLD

A pair of Specialized Roll X tyres size 26x2.0. Only slight use. Good condition. £20

CIMG0997.jpg

CIMG0999.jpg

Pair of wheels. Shimano M495 disc hubs laced to XM117 rims. Takes centre lock discs. Used twice. VGC. £65

CIMG1004.jpg

CIMG1002.jpg

Also a pair of Timo Pretzel Signature Schwalbe Table Top tyres. Almost new. £20 the pair. SOLD

EA50 Riser bar. 650mm width. Matt silver. Marked from clamping. £15 SOLD

Spank Tweet Tweet stem. No rise. 60mm. Purple. Scratching to colour. Inside stem clamp quite rough as where clamped to poorly cut steerer. £15 SOLD

Unbranded stem. Azonic copy. Silver. Scratches. £11

bike3004.jpg

bike3003.jpg

Seal Skinz Waterproof socks. Never worn. Pictured with box but would prefer too post without too keep cost down. Size medium (7-9) though probably the best fit for the upper range. £6 Sold

Womans padded cycling knickers. Size L (16-1:cool:. Pad made of Coolmax. Still with labels and box but would prefer too post without box too keep down cost. £4.50 SOLD

Ladies Sports bra. Again in box and with labels. But post minus box. Size 34B. £4.50

Chrispics080.jpg

Wheels

Hi Mark

I would say £60 collected. I think they are well worth that.

What do you think?

Chris

Back