DURA ACE 9 SPEED CASSETTE SWAP FOR...

marin man

Old School Grand Master
an xtr 9 speed
My dura ace is in absolutlely mint and unworn condition in 11 to 21 with less than 150 miles on it,similar condition xtr required....

why do you want to swap? surely theyre similar? or is it because you want to match model?
would you sell yours?

It looks a bit silly on my marin and i dont want to go 9 speed on my scott thats all.....cant sell it because then I wont be able to ride,so swap only red beard ;) :LOL:

Now that could be a good plan,most of the upper ones are twin sprockets,and titanium :cool: I would not mind a 23 and 25 top pair and a change in the middle somwhere :?

What have you got si :?: If you could pop me some in the post I could have a play :?

Well they wont be Ti , as I think they are off maybe a XT or Ultegra .. I'll have to dig my way into the workshop with all this snow first and I'll let you know what ratio's I have for you.. ;) , be tomorrow now ;)

Will they be the twin ones together do you think...anyway cheers and speak tommorrow afternoon,may go for a ride in the am so nighty night... :LOL:

redbeard i like that :LOL: :LOL:

erm, while were here, i have trouble with my 7th on my cassette. i have tried a few different combinations down that end and can get the 7th to shift ok but then the 8th messes up i think
(the smaller end, high gears? i always get confused!)

think it might be ultegra but can check if needs be

Will they be the twin ones together do you think...anyway cheers and speak tommorrow afternoon,may go for a ride in the am so nighty night...

Yep they are twin sprockets fella,, let me have a look and check the ratio's for you.. speak tomorrow.. ;)

cyfa2809":1ohuh6ft said:
redbeard i like that :LOL: :LOL:

erm, while were here, i have trouble with my 7th on my cassette. i have tried a few different combinations down that end and can get the 7th to shift ok but then the 8th messes up i think
(the smaller end, high gears? i always get confused!)

think it might be ultegra but can check if needs be

Take it to halfords cyfa ;) they will mend it for you :LOL: :LOL:

Back