FS: Club Roost DH8 (full build) - reduced again to £300

haydnw

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Unfortunately I'm having to sell my DH8, even though it's loads of fun and I really don't want to. Full spec is:

Frame: Club Roost DH8
Fork: Marzocchi Junior T (170mm)

Headset: Da Bomb
Stem: Marzzochi integrated
Handlebar: Azonic World Force
Grips: DMR
Barends: DMR

Brakes: Clark Discs
Brake Levers: Clark

Shifters: Deore rear
Front Derailleur: n/a
Rear Derailleur: XTR
Derailleur Cables: Gore Ride On
Cassette: ??
Chain: ??
Cranks: FSA Power Pro
Chainrings: Middleburn 44T
Bottom Bracket: ??
Pedals: DMR V8

Rims: Mavic D521
Hubs: Front XT / Rear F.U.N.N.
Tyres: Intense Comp

It's in very good condition. Only slight defect is that the rear mech could do with some attention (might be on its way out) as it occasionally drags the chain off the chainring at the moment. The tyres will need replacing reasonably soon but are fine for a bit more use yet. Otherwise it's in full working order, and had new rear shock bushings three rides ago. There are some scatches / to the paintwork on the frame, as you'd expect. There's a couple of dings to the rims but nothing major by any stretch of the imagination, and they're both true.

Photos can be found at:
http://www.haydnwilliams.com/temp/dh8_1.jpg
http://www.haydnwilliams.com/temp/dh8_2.jpg

I'm looking for £400, with collection from Nottingham / Leicester / Chester / North Wales. Payment in cash on collection only please. I have a feedback thread here.

err somewhat, was after measurements as i cant be arsed to measure mine :roll: :oops: i know i know! (i normally get my dad to machine me some
the bushes fit the manitous shock but not perfectly and theyre a little loose for the frame, (it works well enough, just a menial task at some point)

It's a Vanilla RC. The bushings came from Mojo. I tried the "Steel Pin Bushing Kit" but that didn't fit. In the end I think I just went with the "Fox Shock Bushing Kit", which fitted perfectly.

Yeah, I'm a little gutted too. Obviously I'm not best pleased at having to get rid of it, but I'm worried it'll go to someone who doesn't appreciate it. This bike is sooo much fun, it deserves to just get thrashed because it'll lap it up.

Back