WTD: Cheap suspension forks

Devonpaul

Devout Dirtbag
Hi folks,
Found a Barracuda Tonga at my local recycling centre for my daughter. In excellent condition 'cept for the forks which are seized, hence the request. She doesn't mountain bike as such so I don't need anything fancy, just functional and cheap. Looking for AHead with a 210 steerer length and V brake compatible.The emphasis here is cheap as anything else will be worth more than the bike!

Cheers, Paul

Devonpaul":qk8xo49n said:
Hi folks,
Found a Barracuda Tonga at my local recycling centre for my daughter. In excellent condition 'cept for the forks which are seized, hence the request. She doesn't mountain bike as such so I don't need anything fancy, just functional and cheap. Looking for AHead with a 210 steerer length and V brake compatible.The emphasis here is cheap as anything else will be worth more than the bike!

Cheers, Paul

I have some suspension forks at home that you can have for the price of postage - I'll just check and make sure they are not seized aswell!

i have some manitous (mach4 or 5 maybe?) not great fork but elastomers ok. £15 posted?

ive got a set of chilli forks in plymouth if you want them?
doubt your round here though :?

Depending on where in devon you are I've got some Decathlon Rockrider forks you could have for the price of a pint ;) I'm in Ottery.

Back