Need Marzocchi Parts for a 2002 Z1 QR20+ :(

Ethan Laek

Retro Newbie
WANT:
I've just come into a 2002 Z1 FR with the QR20 Plus system. Seems like it would be a killer fork but it's missing the bolts and bottom clamps. Already called Marzocchi and they have no (obsolete according to them) stock left. Anyone?

TRADE:
$$$
anything on laekhouse.com/blog
random bits and parts but mostly road oriented these days...

HALP

Also, I don't know how often I'll be on this site, so feel free to email me directly at ethan....at...laekhouse.com

Thanks!

marzocchi parts

Hi there when get back from work ill get my vernier calipers out and measure the bolts on my super t's they should be the same and if you have a uni master near you or anything like that they will be able to sort you out.

I sold a set of Z3's and the front hub and QR to a mate and I don't think he has used them. If he still has them I'll get him to drop you an email.

Cheers

BarneyRubble":1l8g6nsw said:
I sold a set of Z3's and the front hub and QR to a mate and I don't think he has used them. If he still has them I'll get him to drop you an email.

Cheers

I've checked and he does still have them. They have the original Marzocchi front wheel and QR with them. I know you only wanted the parts, but I expect he'd sell the whole lot for £40 collected from Bristol or £50 posted.

Back