SALE PENDING Spooky Metalhead £70 + postage

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Theres a link and a pic in my signature- I have since removed the non original stickers (still has the Spooky and Metalhead logos) but have to much else going on to get it built up.

Paint is battered! You'll probably want to re-powder it I think it looks cool as is. There is a very small and shallow dent where the front mech would go hardly noticeable at all.

I'm after what I paid for it which is £70 + postage so £83 total.

jamabikes":3eujuqwn said:
any trades?

I am trying to build a 1993 frame up with period correctish gubbins so if you have any stuff from that era pm me.

Also after 7/8 speed Shimano bar end shifters.

I'm not sure about this '98 and newer section - only just spotted this!

Don't want to tread on anyone's toes here, but I'd love this so much. I'm not in a position to hand over money now either, but I'd very much like to register an interest.

CTK - you'll probably have a PM in a bit, but I'll respect the fact that jamabikes got in there first.

Oh - what diameter seatpost does it take?

Si F

I'll join the Q. If there is any trades in here that would suit let me know(the pics seem to have vanished in the server change over, I'll get them fixed soon)

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 52&start=0

and if theres anything specific your after post up as I had lots of stuff I never got round to posting.

Sorry chaps. I've had a firm offer via pm. So its sold pending payment.

Cheers

Tom

Back