SOLD Kenda Small Block 8 . new 26"x2.1

Re: Kenda Small Block 8 . new 26"x2.1

£12 posted? :)

Re: Re:

Markybeau":2v39hxlj said:
To miss out on something on eBay is not uncommon. To bully someone because you resent that they got what you wanted is another matter. You've been a member here much longer than i have and you're telling me you've never bought something and sold it on ? Instead you think bullying me will achieve what?
I think you're being out of order Mark.

:) Let me put your mind at ease and assure you i am not, nor have or had intentions of, bullying you.

Nor do i resent someone buying something that i may of thought of buying and which i had totally forgotten about, i really do have more important things to focus on.

However, as we are here, then yes, of course i have bought things to sell at profit, it is what i do to make a living, but not something i have ever felt the desire to bully or resent another for doing themselves.

On an ideal forum, in an ideal world i envision fellow collectors and enthusiasts helping other like minded souls out, for example, if one would find an item on another site for sale, something that say they felt would be desired or of use to a fellow enthusiast, while at the same time being of no interest in regards to the use of the actual item by themselves, i would like to think that one would maybe let other possibly interested parties know about said item, share the karma and love and all that :) Of course, we do not live in an ideal world, some would see said item and think of less noble acts. :|

:LOL: im losing the point, and also the will to continue this topic, Benedictine Monks sure know how to make a drink :D

Back