Hope Jockey wheels, 11t - RED -

Supratada

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
£35 inc post. I bought these by mistake, thinking they were 12t so just want almost my money back.
None available in shops at present so if you want some nice red jockeys, albeit brand new, to finish a build, here they are.
Bag is opened as I didn't realise mistake until fitted on bike. I did ride round block on them.

Attachments

• IMG_7960.JPG
    IMG_7960.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,665
  • IMG_7961.JPG
    IMG_7961.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,665
Re:

Daft question, but is there much difference in 1 tooth?

Are they a different size ? Is it a gearing issue ? Shifting characteristics ?

They’re not the narrow/wide type and I could hear a chatter that wasn’t there before. They would probably be absolutely fine but I’m a bit nervous about the whole e-bike thing and all this new-to-me stuff like 1x11 drivetrains etc.

Re: Re:

Corblimeyguv":115gqnms said:
Daft question, but is there much difference in 1 tooth?

Are they a different size ? Is it a gearing issue ? Shifting characteristics ?

I guess a bigger wheel adds less resistance and wear & tear, but just 1 tooth difference, unnoticeable in that respect. I'm actually surprised they make jockey wheels in different sizes as an upgrade. Any other benefit, OP?

Well, I only rode it a bit and the slight extra chattering of metal rather than OEM plastic, made me think it wasn't right, so took them straight off.

Supratada":3j38z9bv said:
Well, I only rode it a bit and the slight extra chattering of metal rather than OEM plastic, made me think it wasn't right, so took them straight off.

So if they were 12t would you have kept them or not?

Back