Marzocchi Super T Pro 2001 QR20

valve bouncer

Retro Guru
For sale today is a Marzocchi Super T Pro fork from the year 2001. To my knowledge this was the first full production year for the Super T hence the "Pro" part of the name. This was the only year the Super T was available with 150mm of travel. This particular fork was bought NOS in 2013. It has been used sparingly since and very few times in anger.

I would characterise the condition of this fork as excellent. The steerer tube is uncut at 270mm but exhibits some marks from being installed. The stanchions bear one small mark as detailed in the picture below. The stickers are in excellent condition but there are some small nicks and scratches. The fork does not leak oil and all adjusters are present and in full working order. In my view a dust and oil seal change is unneccesary but potential future owners make take a different view given that it is 17 years old. The fork will come with its original "QR20" type axle and the axle pinch bolts are present, original and in full working order.

I will ship this fork EMS only to anywhere in the UK, EU, the US, Canada, Australia or NZ. Please see table of rates for the cost to your area. http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge ... ll_en.html
Common sense and Japanese postal regulations demand that I send the fork with the oil drained. I'm hoping that this will result in a total package weight of under 3 kgs. The buyer will be responsible for this cost.

I hope to get 175GBP for this fork NOT including the shipping fee. Presently this fork is not being advertised elsewhere. I realise that with shipping this item may seem expensive but I believe the price reflects the scarcity of said item in this condition. Payment will be received via PAYPAL only with the fees to be paid by the buyer. I realise that this item may be subject to additional import fees in some areas and I'm happy to work with any buyers to reduce those fees if possible.

Pictures will be displayed below this post but please don't hesitate to ask for more detailed ones if required. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Attachments

• DSC_1328.JPG
    DSC_1328.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 926
  • DSC_1326.JPG
    DSC_1326.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 924
  • DSC_1325.JPG
    DSC_1325.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 925
  • DSC_1324.JPG
    DSC_1324.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 923
  • DSC_1321.JPG
    DSC_1321.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 922
  • DSC_1320.JPG
    DSC_1320.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 923
  • DSC_1318.JPG
    DSC_1318.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 925
Re:

Not wanting to hijack an old thread but I've just got a pair of these that I'm thinking about taking off and selling. Let me know if you're interested.

Back