2000 Cannondale F400 F & F - 1990 SM1000 colourway *SOLD*

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi All.

Regrettably I have to admit that my Cannondale F400 is just too small for me.

I've decided to rebuild a Saracen as a replacement for this, so the Dale has to go.

It's a 15" frame (Small in Cannondale sizing?) C-C. The top tube measures 21" C-C

The frame started out as a 2000 F400 frame with P-Bone headshok forks. The forks are the basic version with Spring and Elastomer internals - Not the air version with Lockout. The frame was stripped and powdercoated in white, the forks in black. The rear was then sprayed gloss black and a set of 'Ripped Dividers' added (Gil_M) and Cannondale decals including Headshok fork one before the whole thing was given 3 coats of Lacquer.

I have ridden this for about 150 miles - mainly off road so there are some traces of use. The chainstay is chipped (didn't use a protector :facepalm: ) and there's a chip on the drive side. I've highlighted these in red on the pics. The blue arrows are not chips, just were the pics have been taken under spot light.

Included in the sale are -
Cannondale Coda bars (some fading)
2 x Cannondale Headshok stems - 1 short/ 1 long
Shimano UN54 bottom bracket - runs smooth.
'New' Cannondale headset and bearing protector - This set me back £40 on it's own!
Cannondale branded V-Brakes. 1x Slot in brake shoe missing from rear set. :?
'New' Shimano V-Brake levers and cables/outers
Seat collar.
'New' Rear mech Hanger. Sprayed black to match frame.

- Bad points.
The Gator boot on the headshok has split. This was a new item so wasn't happy when I noticed this.
The Headshok works. It's slightly notchy when used so would benefit from a rebuild at some point although it's perfectly useable in its current condition.

On the whole it's a great, fast riding bike in an Iconic colourway. Just a shame it's too small for me otherwise it would be a keeper.

Looking for £170 posted to UK mainland address.

May consider European shipping but contact me 1st via PM.
Happy to deliver for £150 if Leicestershire/ East Midlands area. Again, please PM me 1st.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Attachments

• Cdale FS5.jpg
    Cdale FS5.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 584
  • Cdale FS4.jpg
    Cdale FS4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 585
  • Cdale FS3.jpg
    Cdale FS3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 585
  • Cdale FS2.jpg
    Cdale FS2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 585
  • Cdale FS1.jpg
    Cdale FS1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 584
Re:

More Pics.....

Attachments

• Cdale FS99.jpg
    Cdale FS99.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 581
  • Cdale FS9.jpg
    Cdale FS9.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 580
  • Cdale FS8.jpg
    Cdale FS8.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 581
  • Cdale FS7.jpg
    Cdale FS7.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 582
  • Cdale FS6.jpg
    Cdale FS6.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 582
Re:

Now on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-H ... Sw5v9dmZOu

Sold.... but auction was won by a complete clown who expected me to post it to Brazil.....WTF?

So. Back up for sale. Wheels, Chainset, and Rear mech added to new listing.

Price for Retrobike is £100 plus postage.....the reserve on the eBay auction.
Will deliver to Hinckley/Gaydon areas but please PM me 1st though.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Relisted on eBay ...*NOW WITH NO RESERVE*

SOLD FOR £27!!!

I need this gone...... Currently it looks like someone is going to get a massive bargain. The headset and Bearings alone set me back £40! :|

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RETRO-Cannon ... Sw5v9dmZOu

Frame and Forks/Bars/Headset/BB/2x Headshok Stems/New V-Brake Levers/Cannondale branded V-Brakes. Package now includes a Pair of Exage hubed/Specialized rims + Deore DX chainset + 500LX rear mech.

Parts needed are -
Shifters + 31.4mm Front Mech + 27.0mm seatpost + Saddle + Chain.

Auction finishes Friday. Currently selling for £0.01 !!! (plus postage) :cry:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back