Withdrawn FS: Rocky Mountain Elevation frame £50

eldridge

Old School Hero
Due to a change of plan I'm selling the Rocky Mountain Elevation. 18.5" (centre to top), includes VGC HT2 BB and NOS Tioga seat post. Approx year 2003 IIRC.
Takes Disc or V brake, no bosses for brakes but have tried some and they're nothing unusual.
New decals by Gil. Some spare Easton logos will come with it, decided not to replace them.
The frame has a few scrapes and scratches which I've tried to picture, some bubbling on the rear seatstay bridge and some paint damage where something has spilt on it previously. The chainstay has a nasty chain suck mark as you can see. I hadn't got as far as touching in the paint.
Headset cups included to protect the headtube but you'll need to fit a complete headset.
Selling at cost of decals pretty much, due to cosmetic condition.

£50 collected from WF8 or £70 posted within UK mainland
PP F + F please or add 4%
Any more pics or measurements not a problem.

IMG-4431.jpg

IMG-4429.jpg

IMG-4430.jpg

IMG-4436.jpg

IMG-4435.jpg

IMG-4434.jpg

IMG-4433.jpg

IMG-4432.jpg

IMG-4437.jpg

Last edited:
Got a pair of wheels from Ian today, sent with care and in very much better order than described or expected.

This frame is sweet too, so deserves a recommended bump.

Thanks fella,

Mike.

Due to a change of plan I'm selling the Rocky Mountain Elevation. 18.5" (centre to top), includes VGC HT2 BB and NOS Tioga seat post. Approx year 2003 IIRC.
Takes Disc or V brake, no bosses for brakes but have tried some and they're nothing unusual.
New decals by Gil. Some spare Easton logos will come with it, decided not to replace them.
The frame has a few scrapes and scratches which I've tried to picture, some bubbling on the rear seatstay bridge and some paint damage where something has spilt on it previously. The chainstay has a nasty chain suck mark as you can see. I hadn't got as far as touching in the paint.
Headset cups included to protect the headtube but you'll need to fit a complete headset.
Selling at cost of decals pretty much, due to cosmetic condition.

£75 posted within UK mainland or £55 collected from WF8
PP F + F please or add 4%
Any more pics or measurements not a problem.

IMG-4431.jpg

IMG-4429.jpg

IMG-4430.jpg

IMG-4436.jpg

IMG-4435.jpg

IMG-4434.jpg

IMG-4433.jpg

IMG-4432.jpg

IMG-4437.jpg

Bump still available,

Has been built up but changed plans again, condition as per pics still (ride once!)

Seatpost I would not recommend using as found hairline crack at clamp but ok for holding in bike workstand.

Now comes with Cane Creek complete headset to make up for it, and the HT2 BB.

Back