Cove Stiffee, Large, with 140 Argyle £100 **SOLD**

Ghastlyrabbitfat

Dirt Disciple
Good condition Cove Stiffee frame, Large size (19.5" from memory), Matt Black, with good condition Rockshox Argyle fork, 140mm travel (20mm bolt through axle), Pig Headset and Race Face stem.

Frame was bought new and built up June 2012. Heli-taped from new so no major rubs. Some light cable rub on top tube but paint intact (probably polish out), usual small chips to down tube.

Despite the fork being a jump/slopestyle type, I built this up for "extreme cross country" as my son described my riding style. Jumping was not my thing, though hike-a-bike and descending hills (Skiddaw, Helvellyn etc.) were handled excellently by this combo.

Has had no use for several years - hung in garage - though on last use fork was smooth and fully functioning. Visible part of upper stanchions are unmarked. Headset is smooth. Seatclamp included.

£120, collect from South Manchester. Inspection welcome.

NOW £100......

Please contact for Pics and I will mail.

Re: Cove Stiffee, Large, with 140 Rockshox Argyle

Now offered at the same price with front wheel as freebie (26" 20mm bolt through to match fork).

Not the most awesome wheel but reasonable: Formula hub laced with stainless spokes to a Sun Ringle Equalizer rim. Bearings run smooth and good condition cosmetically. (Think this came on a Kona Five-0 I bought new some years ago.....)

Cheers and do form an orderly queue ;)

Re:

Thanks for the lovely pictures - the frame is a proper stunner - even better with the wheel and forks chucked in. Sadly Mrs Meejoir says no, but somebody’s going to get a total bargain.

Re:

Price Drop for Christmas week.

Buy a classic 'ardcore/cross country frame with Race Face stem, Pig headset, and Sun Ringle Equalizer wheel: get a pair of forks chucked in for free!

Thanks for looking.

Re: Cove Stiffee, Large, with 140 Argyle PRICE DROP £100

Will send pics.

Would like buyer to collect so you can see exactly what you are getting. After being burnt a few times on eBay after the sellers haven't been honest or haven't checked what they are selling....

Re: Cove Stiffee, Large, with 140 Argyle PRICE DROP £100

Where in South Manchester are you based? Could you send some pics through please?

Back