Trek 8500 frame, Manitou forks, Bontrager wheels

8690q

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Prices include postage to UK only. Open to sensible offers. Will box as a joblot for a few £ less as it saves on postage. Any questions just ask.

Trek 8500 slr frame. 14 inch c-c 15.5 inch c-t
Nice light frame but with plenty of signs of use and a couple of touch ups in the paint. Comes with headset, seat post and seat clamp. £55 posted

Manitou Mars forks. 190mm steerer. Nice light forks in clean condition. £45 posted

Bontrager superstock wheelset. Stickers are starting to peel due to age but nice clean wheels with near zero rim wear. Will include 9 speed cassette and f+r IRC Mythos tyres with near new tread but some fading on the sidewalls. £70 posted

46141869542_0aff31f601.jpg

44375267450_28f2fba383.jpg

Bump

Happy to consider offers.

It was a great wee bike but wife has upgraded to a 27.5 full suspension and this is surplus. Would be a nice junior bike due to size and weight.

It builds into a very light bike that out climbs anything I ride. Blowing out my ear in the granny ring and she saunters past on the Trek in the big ring barely pedaling.

Re:

I dropped the seller a note a while ago expressing interest but didn't hear back.......maybe it is sold?

All sold and off to the Isle Of Man.
Sorry to everyone I missed but things got a bit silly over the festive period.

Latest posts

Back