Kona Honzo St like NEW , 200km on it

I cannot believe this bike is totally out of interest. I also don't think is out of price, maybe only over 1,8m people on retrobike....

Re:

You’ve got to look what 1500 buys you on the used hardtail market which is quite a lot.

For comparison i paid 1800 for a ridden twice kingdom vendetta x2 with brand new parts never used. Build would be over £4K. Forks , wheels , group , dropper bars stem we’re all new.

It’s middle spec at very best and not really up to date geo. Deals are everywhere this time of year on new old bikes.

All clear, but the vendetta x2 is just 300€ more expensive than a kona honzo frame. Maybe my was a wrong purchase from beginning. Thak you for your explanation. Bye

Re:

Yes the vendetta is only about £1000 for the frame, but is a more modern geo which suits lots of riders looking to mirror their trail bike for winter and such

Spec wise I’ve got new debonair Pikes, Eagle 12 Speed ,Xo crank , Dt wheels etc. All new and never ridden.

My Cannondale flash 1 which is old style geo has full XTR and was circa £6k new and isn’t worth anything really so I’ll just keep it because it’s not in trend now.

I’d pitch it at £1k and it’ll sell for sure on pinkbike or eBay.

Re:

Vendetta geometry isnt that much more progressive then the honza? No longer just slightly slacker?

As for price id check sale prices on ebay and see how yours compares. No idea if its ballpark or not.

Re:

68 degrees vs 64.5 degrees is quite a difference and is probably the first factor people consider in terms of angles.

Length is different as you can size up now that modern bikes have a tiny seat tube. I should ride a medium but went large to get the length and stability.

Re:

I don't want to hurt anyone, but on geo you can work with fork lenght and fork rake. The honzo with a native 70mm bb drop and 415mm chainstayes , just fitted with a 140 or 150 fork is just slack as the vendetta and still lower as bb resulting in a more aggressive geo. Just selling because i have bought the titanium honzo.

Back