Lovely Airborne Corsair Titanium with Mavic Wheels

DBD34

Retro Newbie
Lovely Airborne Corsair Titanium Trail / Mountain Bike. 24-Speed with Mavic Wheels. Very rare bike that rides perfectly. 35.5 cm (14 inch) 3AL/2.5V Titanium Alloy lightweight hardtail frame with RockShox Judy Fork. Shimano Deore XT front and rear derailleurs. Shimano SRAM Attack Roto Shifters. Shimano XTR Crank. Avid Arch Rival 50 brakes with Avid Speed Dial 2.0 levers. Mavic X517 double-wall 26 inch Q/R dead-straight wheels with Hope hubs and tight spokes. Excellent Michelin WildGripper Sprint S tyres. Club Roost riser bars with GT Grips, Kore extension and FSA Orbit XLII headset. VP-550 alloy pedals. Wilderness Trail Bike SST.X2 seat with Kore Q/R post. £435

Mr Goldie - love it. Regrettably though I'm no longer legally entitled to that title since I sold my lovely, lovely 500cc Clubman's Gold Star in 1969 for £100. That was the worst deal in the history of mankind ever !!!!!

I have spent many happy hours attempting to put some pics of my Corsair onto this site. It keeps stating 'uploading', which it apparently does but then they never appear. Help and guidance would be welcome, or I could send them to your email or else you'll find them on Gumtree. Thanks

Re:

Hmmm re photo - probably too high a resolution. Email it to yourself selecting medium format if you have an iPhone - then if can be uploaded easily

May be interested. Size matters though according to Cosmo.

Can your measure the seat-tube BB center to top-tube center and head-tube length please.

Back