Re: FS: 2002 IF Deluxe Frame Only SOLD

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Up for sale is my 18" IF Deluxe frameset, with Salsa 130mm 1 1/8" steel Ahead Stem and 1 1/8" nothreaded steerer Igleheart segmented "Yo" like fork.

Frame was wt up and used as my London Richmond Park Rig, regularly being taken on a 19 Mile Route wearing SIDs [sold], XTR and Crossmax.. Frame does have a coupla chips & scratches, but with the fork being a diiferent colourway, you'll probably wanna get the whole lot resp[rayed anyways. Stem has a chip in the paint too. No Dents. No cracks. No rust. No problemo. It's a lovely Frame, Fork and Stem combo..

43263951560_9f30c04827_c_d.jpg

Geometry is a standard 18" affair [check page 18 of http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/d/1 ... IF2001.pdf], fork is 440mm 80mm suspension adjusted so suits it perfectly. I used the fork on my IF Deluxe Ti [check out https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7185/7014 ... 6e_o_d.jpg] and has marks from use, including a chip to the paint on one leg about the canti stud, but no dents. This fork was $400 or so brand new. I have the original receipt and spec from Igleheart himself and will be sent with the F&F&S..

I'll include some IF Decals too, I forget the colourway, but think they're black. You can get them readily from IF anyways for about $30 I seem to remember when you supply the frame serial.

£450 FRAME ONLY SOLD

Re: FS: 2002 Independent Fabrication Deluxe w/ Salsa & Igleheart

I’m interested in the fork if you’re tempted to split

Re: FS: 2002 Independent Fabrication Deluxe w/ Salsa & Igleheart

Bumpety bump..

Re: FS: 2002 IF Deluxe w/ Salsa Stem & Igleheart Yo Fork £650

Reduced to £650..

Friday Bump..

I'll take an Offer on this amazing setup..

Re: FS: 2002 IF Deluxe Frame SOLD

Frame SOLD

If you're interested in the Igleheart Fork or Salsa Stem, drop me a PM..

Back