4 x short-sleeve jersey bundle - SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've bought a few new tops this year so have a bundle to clear out. Apart from the blue one which is a little smaller, all of them fit me well at 38" chest, 6 feet, 73kgs. Except from the dare2b one, I can't guarantee how genuine they are as I didn't get them brand new. All have rear pockets and are in nice condition (see description for each). Happy to do close-up pictures of anything

The USE is the roomiest of the jerseys, it has a zipped pocket at the back.

The Dare2b jersey is completely unworn - it's some sort of tour series leader's jersey only minus the sponsor branding in the middle. It's a really nice quality top, close-cut style.

The Cannondale one has a zip that's fiddly to get up, fine once on though. Based on the cheap zip I would guess this isn't genuine, but I can't be sure.

The blue Apogee jersey I won on ebay but it doesn't fit me. Very nice full zip top though and in very good condition. It's marked as medium but is a bit too tight in the chest for me and seems to taper in (I did wonder whether it was a women's fit but don't know how to be sure), with the zip puckering a bit lower down.

£13 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_5971 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_5971 (Custom).JPG
    120 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_5970 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_5970 (Custom).JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 307
Re: 4 x short-sleeve jersey bundle, £13 posted!

nobby the sheep":2ld5jaxt said:
Would love the U.S.E top if one of you guys don’t want it

That was the one I actually wanted. And the blue one for my girl. The other two.would be karma'd.

Unlikely I will get them bit if I do and the USE top does not fit nobby you can have it.

Re: 4 x short-sleeve jersey bundle, £13 posted!

Sorry guys, I normally keep track of replies on my threads and reply quickly but it looks like I forgot to click the 'subscribe topic' button this time so didn't see these posts. They are indeed sold to ishaw (pending payment). Cheers

Re:

Sadly I'm not as svelte as I thought so happy to pass on the tops to someone they'd fit.

Back