Bontrager Carbon 19 gram bottle cage

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Quite a few parts to clear out, mostly road but some MTB... All prices are posted in the UK (overseas available at cost), PP gift or add the fees please. More photos of all parts available, higher res too if you PM me your email address.

Shimano M520 SPDs in black. The usual scuffs and scrapes but the axles are buttery smooth and with no play. £9 posted SOLD

Bontrager Sideswipe Satellite Elite carbon bottle cage. 19 grams! Top condition. £10 posted SOLD

Selle San Marco Regale Carbon FX saddle. 199 grams on my digital scales. The current model of this saddle has an RRP of £175! Good overall condition though the rear edge has some scuffing to the carbon and leather surfaces as pictured. £25 posted SOLD

Hope Bottom Bracket cups, in red (though a bit faded). Fitted to a road bike (Shimano axle), not sure if they suit MTB too. The crank seemed to spin fine on it but turning the bearings by hand they feel a bit gritty to me and the plastic/rubber seal/cover thing on the non-drive side seems to have more play than I'd expect. I'll include the whole lot but I don't know how much of the moving bits will be usable. £15 posted SOLD

Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 10-Speed Cassette, in 11-28T ratio. 233g on my digital scales. Only been used on a couple of short rides so it is in fantastic condition with only very light rub marks where a chain has run across it and no detectable wear at all to the teeth. Also absolutely clean with no traces of chain oil etc. £27 posted SOLD

Shimano Ultegra BB-R60 Bottom Bracket, brand new in retail box and including the all-important insert tool so you can install it with a regular bottom bracket tool. £12 posted SOLD

Pair of Continental GatorHardshell 700 x 23c tyres, folding bead. One is in excellent condition with some of the central moulding strip still present. The other (which was on the rear) has more wear, though the wear indicator dots are still showing plenty left, though there are scuffs to the tread on that area too, as pictued. Very well reviewed tyres and lightweight for such tough tyres. RRP of £55 each! £28 posted SOLD

Thomson X2 Elite stem in black, 31.8 x 110mm, +/- 10 degrees. Top condition, one light scratch on the bottom edge on the clamp plate but it's out of sight once installed. The marks around the edges are just reflections of the lights in the photos, I'll take some better ones. £32 posted SOLD

Mavic Aksium Race wheelset with bladed spokes. In top condition, straight and smooth running, spokes all tight and flat braking surfaces. Black (non-Mavic) QR set included £70 collected SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_6178 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6178 (Custom).JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,042
  • IMG_6123 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6123 (Custom).JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_6119 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6119 (Custom).JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_6122 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6122 (Custom).JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 631
Re: Various nice road & MTB parts

Hi,

I'll take the Shimano M520 SPDs.

If you can drop me your PP details etc. I'll get the payment sent through.

Cheers

John

Re: Bontrager Carbon bottle cage & San Marco 199g Carbon saddle

Just the superlight saddle and bottle cage left now!

Back