Planet X Fat Boy forks - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Chopper the ex Copper

Alpinestars Fan
As it says on the tin. Planet X Fat Boy forks for fat bikes in white. Straight steered, for 26/650b wheel. Unused, bought for a project that never came to fruition.

£60 new, will sell for £30 posted.

Re: Planet X Fat Boy forks

Looks good. Can I have first refusal for 48 hours while I look into cost of a wheel etc. Unless you have one for them? Thanks.

No, don't have a wheel. Was looking for a wheel and saw utterly the wrong one, but it was an XT hub and oh so nice...so I ended up with the wrong wheel and nabbed another set of forks to go with the wheel. Poor self discipline!

Yes, on hold to you until 1900hrs Saturday.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its 135mm between dropouts. The fork blades are straight, so it would accommodate up to a 135mm, 5.5" tyre. Holy Trump, that's big.

Obviously, I can't teleport to each of those wheels on eBay with my tape measure, but going by the old Eyeball MK1alone I believe that both would fit.

Back