FS: 2005/6 Kona Lava Dome w/ sliding dropouts 20" SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Another frame to pass on here. I've been keeping it as a bit of a curio, but need to move on now in order to make room for something else :)

This one's a bit unusual as it's a Lava Dome from around 2005/6, but with sliding dropouts and mounts for gears. From what info I have been able to source these were made as a bit of a one off for the UK market, with leftover dropouts (and probably paint) from the Unit.

Frame measures 20" as stated, it is designed for 26" but looks like it should take larger wheels with ease - I actually bought it with a set of 700c wheels which just about squeezed in, with the dropouts slid to the max! It's not in too bad shape, it needs some touching up but that should be fairly easy with the finish. There's a very, very shallow dent on the non drive side top tube, about 2 inches away from the 'K' decal - this can honestly hardly be seen though. Dropouts are in good shape as well, the bolts have been removed and regreased ready for use.

Say £55.00 posted in the UK for this? Pictures are below... SOLD via Ebay - £45.00 plus postage

Attachments

• ld3.jpg
    ld3.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 403
  • ld1.jpg
    ld1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 403
  • ld2.jpg
    ld2.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 403
Back