1998 Marzocchi Bomber Z1 BAM *Now with Pics* SOLD

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD

Set of 1998 Marzocchi Bomber Z1 BAMs.
100mm Travel
1,1/8" x AT LEAST 200mm steerer (will measure when I get home!)
Excellent condition
Perfect working order
No marks to stanchions

Photos to follow.

£80 posted to UK SOLD
Paypal Gift or buyer pays fees please.

Re:

Here are some photos, as promised. The photos show ALL of the marks, and give a good indication as to the forks condition.

In the interests of honesty, I have not actually fitted these forks to a bike. They were purchased a while back (with the intention of going on a build), but I didn't get round to fitting them. With that in mind, I would suggest that whoever buys them would benefit from giving them a service and changing the oil, although I have done a 'bounce test' in the garden and everything moves up/down/around as it should. Nothing is stuck, and there's no oil where there shouldn't be!! :)

The forks are stamped '97' but I believe they are the 98 model. I believe 97 refers to the year they were manufactured.

The steerer is 203mm (to be honest I thought it was longer, but there you go!). And don't ask why there are two holes drilled in the steerer because I have no idea! I can't see that it would have any effect though as these forks weren't exactly known for being fragile, hence why these are still working some 20 years after they were produced!

I've got a box and some bubble wrap, so these could be with someone by the weekend if they take your fancy ;)

PS5mQsi.jpg

TaCTwbU.jpg

mSZ40Tg.jpg

KRVuDAt.jpg

https://imgur.com/aKs6OFQ.jpg[img]
[img]https://imgur.com/4MkOKSC.jpg
a5Qr5iX.jpg

xrQQEBS.jpg

XrgX6eR.jpg

hJTn6Q0.jpg

2BKG5D4.jpg

ZHbXCrI.jpg

BSNsZuN.jpg

Re: 1998 Marzocchi Bomber Z1 BAM *Now with Pics*

PS. The Park Stand could be for sale too if someone could collect it ;)

speed holes!

Yes mate, they look just the ticket.
PM me your payment details I'll send some ££ next time I'm at the PC

RickTheUncivil":3o2swk4b said:
speed holes!

Yes mate, they look just the ticket.
PM me your payment details I'll send some ££ next time I'm at the PC

SOLD :)

Re:

I know of another set for sale if anyone is interested. They are the same fork, same price but with a 170mm steerer. PM me if you’re interested and I will put you in touch with the seller (he’s not on RB). Thanks.

Back