Curlie467 clear out.

curlie467

Retro Guru
I've had enough now of moving everything all the time.
It's I'm the way and of no use to me anymore.

Pictures are available on request.
Collection preferred so prices are collection only, please ask though about posting.

Please make an offer on it all, I will knock a lot off if you do!

Titus Riddler SS frame, 17", silver and black, disc or v brake, seatpost clamp included, fair condition not damaged. £60

DMR Trailstar SS frame, 16", painted blue, disc only, seatpost clamp included, scruffy. £25

Specialized Rockhopper A1 frame, 19", black and yellow, v brake only, seatpost clamp and seatpost included, fair condition. £25

Rockshox Judy Race, burgundy, 80mm, disc or v brake, 205mm steerer, nice condition with good stanchions. £75

Kinesis alloy rigid forks, black, disc or v brake, for 26" wheels, fair condition, £25

Shimano M395 disc brake set, white, off medium frame, new pads included, come with a pair of tektro rotors 180/160, fair condition, £30

Avid Arch Rival v brake set, front and rear, pads included, come with a pair of Avid SD7 levers, cables included, £40

Shimano SLX M542 cranks, FSA SS ring with bash guard, come with BB that's not great, lots of rub so tatty, £25

Thomson lay back seatpost, 27.2x410, black, fair condition, £25

717 rimmed SS wheelset, axiom rear SS hub, Shimano front hub, disc only, £30

DT Swiss 420 front wheel, disc only, 9mm axle, £20

"Kinesis alloy rigid forks, black, disc or v brake, for 26" wheels, fair condition, £25" What length steerer and what is the A-C please and any pics please?

Bullpup":32kshyth said:
"Kinesis alloy rigid forks, black, disc or v brake, for 26" wheels, fair condition, £25" What length steerer and what is the A-C please and any pics please?

me too, and second in line please

Have you still got he Arch Rivals? If yes, which model are they/any chance of pictures?

Back