Pace RC300 Frame and parts

porschenut911

Retro Guru
I've owned this RC300 for probably 15 years now, and have ridden it a handful of times, (last time was once in 2015!) it has hung in my workshop for years as an ornament. I have owned Pace since the RC200F3, I bought this frame second hand in mid 00's to replace my damaged original but promptly gave up riding seriously.

It is 18", in superb condition with no cracks or dodgy repairs anywhere. There is one tiny scratch on one side of top tube which was there when I bought it. I have original manual for it. I peeled the decals off as I thought they cheapened the frame - Pace did have new ones still recently (F6 decals were much nicer!)

I am asking £395 posted in UK for the frame (am in Cornwall but in Midlands next week and happy to take it with me)

If the frame sells, I will list the rest of the kit separately, but it was built up with matching RC31s, RC45 stem in impossible to find anodised black, Hope and XTR.

Attachments

• IMG_3592.JPG
    IMG_3592.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 840
Re:

Lovely looking thing is that :cool:

Ideally the whole bike will sell, but I'm interested in the RC31's if you do move the frame on (assuming that they're 420mm length?)

Back