Mavic Crossrides 26" disc only - SOLD

davidj

Senior Retro Guru
I have owned these wheels from new, they have been treated with great care. Never seen mud, hardly ever caught in the rain. They haven't even been touched by a tyre lever as I rolled the tyres on and off by hand. The chain has never been into the spokes. They are 26", disc only, standard hub spacing and standard quick release.

The bearings are beautifully smooth, no play in the freehub and it engages instantly as you would expect. Only ever had XT cassettes fitted so the freehub body is in excellent condition. Untill today they were running a Shimano XT M8000 11 speed cassette.

The spokes are bladed and we'll tensioned, they have not been adjusted since they left Mavic. The rims are almost unmarked except for the small scratch shown in one of the photos. Original Mavic rim tape is still in place and perfect. Buyer will not be disappointed with these wheels.

Wheels will be well packed in a strong box if postage is required.

These are only for sale as my new bike is 650b, obviously I have already fitted it with Mavic Crossrides ;).

Asking £100 collected from Rotherham S63 or Manchester M32 if postage in the UK is required that will be an additional £9.90 and they will be sent by Parcel Force 48. - SOLD

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (49).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (49).jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 421
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (48).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (48).jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 421
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (47).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (47).jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 421
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (46).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (46).jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 421
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (45).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (45).jpg
    502 KB · Views: 421
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (44).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (44).jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 421
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (43).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (43).jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 421
Re:

Still available, only because after checking I believe I can use a pair of wheels I already have.
Happy to pop this to the top...

Back