Wheels clearout: White Sram 9.0SL; Bontrager Racelite; 700C

tobes

Dirt Disciple
Project make some space is underway, and all the wheels hanging up in the garage are the next target.

Firstly, I've got some Sram 9.0SL white hubs built into mismatched wheels. Front is on a Bontrager Mustang. Rear was "creatively" laced onto a 36 hole rim when I bent the matching rear irrevocably at a race and the shop there hadn't got a 32 hole rim. For the awful bodge I carried out at the time, it held up to a couple of years of subsequent use quite surprisingly.

CXzkd-A9AZYRqKEAvs88CfnkNI1bqZCNVrfxKk5aPRI%2C9T7BwF4x77OfMnGLx2ZTHQVqQ73S1kuT6cB7JKKLt8o

W5K1OEwXz5A_it7eauOVzSs6hZ4u8ij23rCZ5G1beC0

The rear is fitted with a 6-bolt adaptor and I have a new adaptor in the packet for the front and a spare from the bottom of my toolbox (but no spare lockring).

b2IYKTBPML0kb0Ep2XfFpxSdVMRFKa2kt4errHj4ipc

Condition is pretty good. Both hubs have a little bit of paint peeling (see the gallery at the end for close ups). Rear wheel will need some attention with a spoke key if you are going to ride it as it is.

£50 the pair plus shipping. Sold

Next I've got a Bontrager Race Lite. Lovely lightweight rim brake wheel. Unfortunately it's braking surface has been well used. £20 to reflect the limited life left:

s93XWOPqBRHQ4BuuvqGAUQLezgDytw5_HMqxsVSEWo4%2CONAAqeP5RYZ-HuD7cYyrDAKlwMGj6ygjDNz1JOiqwQc

UhLlOVsmFQMxXGwSmDp5PkbBsbCj8uUwCfjHhQmJrDM

Front road wheel - Coda Expert hub laced (radially) to a blue Mavic CXP23 - £15

HJOT5i_QoSVo9Zg2rRoExOpZrleyBf99DJiYWsZd4pQ

Finally a pair of 700c wheels that are far from the finest in the land, but should suit someone's winter hack / pub bike. Rear is a pre-Paralax LX on a Mavic Open Pro (I think - most of the sticker has fallen off). Front is a Sram 7.0 on a Vuelta Airline 2. £20 the pair. I'll throw in some very lightly used Planet X tyres for an extra £10.

nLg0zL1jzbo88m_Fzq09k_Hat21cz65IHo-pAEX1KLA

Postage I think will be in the region of £10 for a single wheel in the UK, £15 for a pair. If you want any of the hubs without the rest of the wheel, I'll gladly dismantle wheels and posting the hubs should be cheaper. Please ask me for a price if you want them shipped internationally. Collection in Kent, UK also most welcome.

Further pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rt8y7dbbscnc ... kekoa?dl=0

Back