XTR 9 Speed Cassette 25GBP posted

shedobits

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Works perfectly on the flat but when climbing out of the saddle with a new chain it skips in 4th gear, the other 8 are fine.

OPTION 1 Buy this for 25 pounds including fees and E.U. postage.

OPTION 2 Sell me your 9 speed XTR cassette (for the same price) which may be skipping in other gears but gears 3 & 4 must be sound.

Re:

Not Shure really, I'm still using it and I would imagine any part number would be on the inside. Ti though, if that helps.

Re:

M900 is 8 speed so you can rule that out, as is m950. You should be able to see the model number between the spokes if it's m952/3, possibly m960. I think m970 onwards is on the back of the largest sprocket.

Could be interested pending model.

Re:

I'll take a good look in the daylight tmz, I was going to put a newish XT on any way but the weannie in me can't bear all those extra grams. :roll:

Re:

Went for a ride this morning and can confirm that it is only 4th gear that skips.

I've since removed the cassette, given it a clean and can confirm that it has M970 marked on the black carriers.

To be clear the faulty cog has 23T whilst it's "partner" has 26T, they could easily be separated with a dremel.

Any questions please ask.

Back