Race Face cranks, Icetec rotors, Turner frame, Easton wheels

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
Race Face Deus XC silver cranks, 175mm. Cranks are lightly scratched but as they’re silver it doesn’t really detract. £60

32t and 22t Race Face rings in excellent condition – Rings are excellent with very little wear – £15 (32), £10 (22)

White Race Face bashguard in great condition £18

The whole chainset (cranks/rings/bash) for £85

Shimano RT76 6 bolt rotors, used on one ride only before bike stripped. 180/160mm £30/pair SOLD

Turner 5 Spot frame, Large, RP23 shock and Race Face BB included. Gorgeous frame in Howies Blue - helitaped so paint all in VGC. Sizes up more like a medium - I'm 5'10" and it was perfect for me. Price dropped now to just £200

Superb set of Easton Haven wheels with great reviews. Weigh under 1700grams, despite being billed as trail wheels. Really top stuff, originally over £700

These are in immaculate condition - one or two tiny nicks in the decals but no dings, dents, etc. Run true and smooth. Only selling as I've split the bike they were on and they are simply unused. Freehub just serviced. 20mm bolt through front, 135 QR rear. 6 bolt. UST (tubeless compatible). Looking for £210

h4mUlnj.jpg

uvhkPue.jpg

jWajodU.jpg

aflG0h4.jpg

m0ZlEZ3.jpg

Ip2zs3q.jpg

oFZH14O.jpg

GvPxPZy.jpg

ScwJCEX.jpg

W9uTkb2.jpg

84BgJL9.jpg

Re: XTR M961 front mech & Race Face DEUS XC chainset

Intrested in the mech pending info :) What pull is it?

➡️ mark

Re: XTR M961 front mech & Race Face DEUS XC chainset

Happy to split the cranks & rings if that's of interest to anyone?

Re: Race Face DEUS XC cranks, Icetec rotors, Turner 5 Spot

Split prices on cranks/rings added, along with rotors and frame

Back