1999 S Works M4 stumpjumper

Pistolpete941

Dirt Disciple
I’ve decided to sell my 1999 S Works M4 hardtail.
I owned some of the parts from new and have bought others to build it up a few years ago. I think it’s probably best to split and sell the parts separately. The bike is currently built up .
S Works M4 Frane 18” in yellow. Fairly decent condition with some chainsuck marks as photographed and the frame decals have been touched up in a few places. No cracks or dents. £80 posted. SOLD

Manitou SX Carbon forks. Very good condition and include original boots. One disc sticker missing from top of fork one side that shows which way to adjust preload. Purely cosmetic. £120 posted. SOLD

Mavic Crossmax Sup Ceramic 26 inch wheel set. Run smoothly and pretty much true. There is some pitting on the braking surface but not too bad. £90 posted. SOLD

Original Ritchey Seatpost. Decals worn off. £25 posted.

XTR M950 V brakes in very good condition front and rear. £75 posted. SOLD

XTR M952 combo Brake lever and Gear shifters. 3x9. Very good condition. £75 posted SOLD

M952 Rear Mech. Jockey wheels are worn but works fine. A few scuffs but all minor. £25 posted. SOLD

Original S Works Gold flat handlebars. Decals slightly worn. £30 posted.

Original S Works stem, 120mm x 25.4. £25 posted SOLD

Specialized Strongarm II chainset. Fair condition. £25 posted

XT 739 bottom pull shifter £15 posted.

Edited to show items now sold. Open to reasonable offers on the unsold items.

I have photographs of everything and can be sent on request. I’m currently struggling to upload the pictures from my Iphone as the files are too large.

Please contact me with any questions. PayPal but please add the fees. Cash on Collection from Surrey Hills, near Guildford

Re:

Further updated with sold items

Still available is the Strongarm II chainset which includes a fitted but never used sealed bottom bracket bought for £28 two years ago.

XT front mech still available

Ritchey seatpost still available

Original gold handlebars off of 1999 S Works Stumpjumper still available.

Open to offers for these last few bits

Latest posts

Back